Thread: Cape Honeysuckle - Tecomaria capensis

Cape Honeysuckle - Tecomaria capensis

These were taken withthe Canon XTi, adjusted for white balance, with some sharpness added

50mm f1.4 - Aperture Priority, ISO 400, f8 1/60

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.20/IMG_5F00_4854.JPG[/img]

100mm f2.8 Macro- Shutter Priority, ISO 100, f5.6 1/200

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.20/IMG_5F00_4102.JPG[/img]

Re: Cape Honeysuckle - Tecomaria capensis

Nice shot of the second one, I would cropp it a tighter to draw the viewers attention to your main subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinh Nhut Nguyen

Nice shot of the second one, I would cropp it a tighter to draw the viewers attention to your main subject.

<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>
    Thanks! This one better?

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.20/IMG_5F00_4102_5F00_b.JPG[/img]

interesting flower, in a way they are mostly downward tinting, I wonder if it'll be more interesting if the angle(or the flower chosen for the shot) is even more dramatic, I feel that even thought the tightly cropped image is nicely presented, there's something about that odd angle that we are not used to seeing flowers in. just my personal preference, also the 2nd crop there's trapped space on the left top quite uncomfortable(if it's red[other pedel] it may have been better)

Much better Steve![]