Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UPDATED: Benro C-297M8 HVC Carbon Fiber Flexpod - Good or Bad Choice...Gitzo GT3531 6x Better Choice?

Re: UPDATED: Benro C-297M8 HVC Carbon Fiber Flexpod - Good or Bad Choice...Gitzo GT3531 6x Better Choice?

Quote Originally Posted by jks

hi Denise,

I would suggest checking out the Sirui brand tripod. It's not a Gitzo by any means but it is really quite good. A friend of mine has one ane it is pretty well made. This friend who use to do metal work swears by the quality and workmanship put into the product.

I know it's not a popular brand right now but it is worth considering. You can check it out at amazon.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Thanks for the suggestion and it does look like a good tripod but yesterday I ended up getting the Induro CT213. So far, it looks like it is going to work out well for me.

Thanks again though for your suggestion,

Denise

Re: UPDATED: Benro C-297M8 HVC Carbon Fiber Flexpod - Good or Bad Choice...Gitzo GT3531 6x Better Choice?

I bought 2 of the Heavier duty Benro C-428 tripods, and have been happy with them over the past 1.5 years. They take everything i throw at them and are very stable. The tripods are heavy to carry around, so you don't want to go hiking with one, but i paid $279.95 at B&amp;H before they sold out.

if your eye lean to gitzo , you might consider the gt3541xls. some says it can be slightly unsteady with the 4 section of leg extended. but in normal use, you only use 3 section and it is rock steady. it is stil steady fully open but depending of the head in use your looking at a lens point of view aprox 7 feet high. could be usefull over a group of people. it is usefull on very uneven terrain or a stairway. with a leg extended toward the low side of terrain or stair you could steadily and confortably take the shot you want, nice.

hope it help for your decision.