Here is Assignment 6, courtesy of Dave Johnston. We want pictures that show a vanishing point. To use Dave Johnston's description "I am sure you've seen the shots of a subway going of into oblivion, or a
really long strait road." He and Sheiky will be judging this time around for the finalists and then as usual we will vote on their selections.

The voting is closed, and it looks like mattsartin! I am looking forward to the next assignment, and will post it in a few days. If anyone would be willing to help with the judging of the next assignment I am looking for a judge still!

Thanks

btaylor

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.28.34/vineyard_5F00_web.jpg[/img]

mattsartin

Nate

bastoone

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.28.85/BW_5F00_beam_2D00_2.jpg[/img]

MattG

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.39.55/NJ_5F00_to_5F00_NY_5F00_by_5F00_Overkill_5F00_mg.j pg[/img]

2slo

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.33.03/prairie.jpg[/img]

[Poll]