Thread: which one is better?

which one is better?

Hello members,

plz suggest me which one of the 2 pics you like more.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.48/IMG_5F00_0588_2D00_4.bmp[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.48/IMG_5F00_0588_5F00_BW_2D00_4.jpg[/img]

Thanks all for your time

Re: which one is better?

An empty road leading into the mist and the little shack there for who-knows-what-reason. I love this kind of picture.

I like #2 better. I sort of like the subdued colors in #1, but still prefer the b&w.

Where was this taken?

This was shot on my way back from lachung

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lachung

I voted for #1, but I'd actually prefer the shot in b+w, perhaps leaving just the shack colored. Not sure how you did the conversion, but the thing that bothers me about #2 is that the road is nearly lost. So, perhaps something like this?

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.35.15/Lachung.jpg[/img]

as many have suggested that the conversion to BW is not proper so I close voting here (actually tried to delete the thread but could not find option).

I shall come up with a better processed/ converted BW for comparison and start the voting again.

Thanks all for your valued suggestions and time. I'm learning a lot from you people [].