Thread: bird into window

pheasantdog

bird into window

I noticed a strange cloudy blob of dust on my patio door a couple days ago and realized it was the imprint of a bird crashing into it. No big deal - it happens frequently. This morning, the sun hit the window just right and I realized that not only did the bird crash into the window, but it left quite an impression on it....enjoy![img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.12/bird_2D00_window_2D00_sm.jpg[/img]

Re: bird into window

We seem to get that happening quite a bit at my work, and they leave marks too, but have not had one as perfect as yours.

I have one with the body and one wing, but not both.....I'm assuming that the bird realized at the last moment and attempted to turn so the body blocked the other wing.

Either way........ouch.

pheasantdog

Re: bird into window

I found the bird not too far away - it was a mourning dove.

I took the image and cleaned it up a little, then photoshopped into an art brush image. I ended up with a really cool abstract that I liked so well that I've printed an enlargement of it. I'll add it to my art portfolio....

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.12/bird_2D00_art_2D00_brush.jpg[/img]