Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Beachy Photos for C&C

Re: Some Beachy Photos for C&C

Angelo,

I especially like number 2 and 4.

Number 2 is well composed and has good depth, colors are rich and natural.

Number 4 is where I want to be when the Scandinavian winter feels to long :-)

JR

Re: Some Beachy Photos for C&C

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky

Awesome Angelo! I thought I commented you before on your wonderful pictures with your "simple kitlens" and here I am complementing you again!

Keep on going, I admire your work[img]/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]The last two pictures make me want to put my[img]/emoticons/emotion-11.gif[/img]on haha!

Jan

Hi Jan, thank you. Yes, I remember you commenting on my "Ice Experiment" photos. Shades on!!! [H]

Quote Originally Posted by mattsartin

Great pics!! The 2nd and last are my favorites. The hammock makes me want to clean out my savings, quit my job and find a beach to lay on for a month!

Thanks Matt! I guess everyone would really like to relax on the beach and have some break from all our busy lives.

Quote Originally Posted by JJphoto

I like them all MrGreenBug, thanks for sharing!

Thanks JJ. I'm glad that you liked them all. I'll say that those are my best shots from my short vacation with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by bburns223

Angelo, I am actually pretty amazed by what you have done with, shall I say, "cheap" lenses. That water droplet with your 50 f/1.8, and now this! You sure are getting your money's worth [ip]

More sobering proof that gear doesn't do everything [:P]

brendan

Thanks Brendan for the kind and encouraging words. I'm just making the most of what I have and pushing it's limits. I still consider myself a beginner and reading through the posts here have really helped me improved my photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rasmussen

Angelo,

I especially like number 2 and 4.

Number 2 is well composed and has good depth, colors are rich and natural.

Number 4 is where I want to be when the Scandinavian winter feels to long :-)

JR

Thanks JR! Thank you for your comments on photo 2. Everyone would love a little heat sometimes. If any of you guys visiting my country for summer (March to May), you know where to go and maybe you can tag me along so I can learn more from you all. []

Again, thank you for all of your comments & observations. I appreciate it very much! []

Angelo
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com