Welcome to Assignment 7: Slow it Down, courtesy of Matt Sartin. The idea here is exposures of 1 second or longer. The image can be anything as long as your shutter was open for one second. This promises to be a cool thread.

I will leave this open till Friday of next week, so just about two weeks.

I am also cutting the judges to one judge, because I had a hard time finding a second, and didn't want it to be me always judging. So judging also courtesy of mattsartin this time.

We have a finalists list! There are 8 selections this time. As usual voting is at the bottom. Congratulations to the 8, but also to all of the pictures, they were really good.

-----------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS travischance on winning this assignment with a very creative shot. All the pictures were excellent, and you can see the runners-up below the poll!

travischance

[Poll]

alex.krebiehl

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.36.66/IMG_5F00_1972.jpg[/img]

powers_brent

Jon Ruyle

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.93/m42-800-wide.jpg[/img]

Stephen Probert

btaylor

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.28.34/Boulia-Star-trails-WEB.jpg[/img]

Aaron K

Dave Johnston

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.28.47/IMG_5F00_5852-for-web.jpg[/img]