Thread: Fireman

Fireman

I'd like some thoughts about this image, I like it but what could of made it better? It reminds me of an image being captured during a hurricane and a fireman is inspecting the leve and wondering if it might hold or not. Let me know what you think.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.21.61/IMG_5F00_9322a.jpg[/img]

Shot using a 40D 70-200 2.8 IS at 200mm iso 500 at 1/50th of a second and desaturated in photoshop, and levels adjustment to make it just a little bit darker then as it was shot.

Re: Fireman

I like it; it's got some mystery about it. I think what I don't like is that the subject is dead center - perhaps a crop so the subject is more on the right side? Just a thought... Thanks for sharing!

I think it is great. I love the fact that the right side out line fades into black. Maybe a better crop like Jessica said, but otherwise love the pic.

Beautiful capture......I like the texture of this photograph and surely a bit of crop would help it look even better..........

nice shot, I do think the texture/rain whatever that's causing the streak is a bit too overwhelming. I think a more subtle streak would be look very nice.

It's a great picture, and I like it as it is: it's nice to see how the water or whatever it is comes from the right and fades away to the left. The fireman at the center is the perfect balance for this movement =)

I like the picture, however due to the blackness of the stones it reminds me more of a scene from "There will be blood", where the oil from a freshly drilled well is falling on him.