With the new gear I've purchased, I am in need of a bigger bag& suggestions. I don't have any stores near me that sell them so I'm relying heavily on your advice& whatever pics/reviews I can find on the web. It's amazing how some sites don't even show the inside of the bag! The ones that do, it is hard to tell if I'd even have room in the divider sectionfor the big lens hood that came with the 100-400mm.

I've narrowed things down to four...

OGIO Atiba Mini
Mountainsmith Traverse AT
Kata KT DR-467-BR
Kata 3N1-30 Sling

My gear would be my 7D, macro lens, 17-55mm,one of my telephotos (either the 100-400mm zoom or 300mm), teleconverter, extermal flash, cleaning supplies, lens hoods, misc. small stuff such as filters, etc. I don't have a laptop but would like to haveroom for a manual or book. Although when I go out, I wouldn't take every lens I own with me but you never know what you might need walking trails or down by the marina. Even at home, I still like to haveas much together as I can.

Recommendations for any of the above or others greatly appreciated! Please feel free to post photos of your bag fully loaded! []

Thanks so much!

Denise