Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Lake is FINALLY Thawing!

Re: The Lake is FINALLY Thawing!

I'm in Melbourne/Cocoa Beach area, smack dab in the middle of St. Aug and Boca.

I have friends in Ft Lauderdale I visit sometimes. I can't think of anything too noteworthy to photograph. The Jupiter Inlet has a light house.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith B

I'm in Melbourne/Cocoa Beach area, smack dab in the middle of St. Aug and Boca.

I have friends in Ft Lauderdale I visit sometimes. I can't think of anything too noteworthy to photograph. The Jupiter Inlet has a light house.

Oh, there's plenty. I am primarily a bird photographer, and near Boca Raton within 30 minutes are like 2,000 (it feels like that) nature preserves, national parks, trails, and other places brimming with wildlife. [ip][ap][D][au][H]

It's kind of off topic already since I'm probably late[:P], but....nice pictures Denise!!!

I can see that this lens suites you very well! Looking forward to a lot more now. Love it when the weather gets better!

Also Keith, wow good shot of the footballplayer. Honestly I couldn't say by looking at the bokeh if it was shot with a 100-400 or a 300mm. It looks very good to me! It almost makes me want to get it too!![] I'm renting it tomorrow, so perhaps you'll see some pictures from me later this week [A]

Good luck shooting Denise (and others )

Jan

Hey Jan, have fun with the lens - can't wait to see some pics! My 100-400mm ships today and should be in my hands in a couple of days. []

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist

Hey Jan, have fun with the lens - can't wait to see some pics! My 100-400mm ships today and should be in my hands in a couple of days. [img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Thanks will do [] I'm really looking forward renting in a few hours. It would be my first rental. Tomorrow me and my brother will go to Rotterdam to try it out. Hopefully the weather will clear a bit. It's kinda rainy today.

If results are good enough to show, I will definitely do it! Promise []