Good morning everyone (at least it is morning for me)! We have assignment 8 ready to go today. Travis Chance has asked that we do an assignment on Leading Lines: "visually interesting but compositionally simple." If you need some additional inspiration here is a Wikipedia definition: "Leading Lines are lines that guide your eye through the painting or
photograph." Have fun shooting, just make sure your submissions are in by April 2, Good Friday for the christian among us, also the day you can stop worrying about getting pranked!

Sorry about that! I was away for easter weekend, and never really got caught up on stuff this week, so the forum was completely out of my head. Anyway, i have compiled a finalist list, so here is the list with the poll at the bottom.

Garrett-Grimsley

Jorundr-Jorgensen

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.28.17/Berlin_2D00_1_2D00_2178forum.jpg[/img]

LeTiger

Travischance

Sirhc_1

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.32.22/DPP_5F00_0056.JPG[/img]

btaylor

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.28.34/Cole-Clarke.jpg[/img]

varok

[Poll]