I need help figuring out what I should do to fix this picture. This was taken with 100mm Macro (I was taking pics of shooms and the like prior) mounted on a 7D with a tripod. There is a tree to the right that kinda stuck out due to the color more than what I thought it would when I took the picture. I added some vignetting in LR3 to help hide it, but am concerned it might not be the best "fix" as this will be the second picture in a row that I used vignetting to hide my flaws and is starting to seem like a crutch. If I crop this to fit on a 11x17 or something like that, I can remove it entirely, but also lose the rocks in front (which I think I like..or not), or lose more of the waterfall up top. The bad thing about that is the stream would look more like it was running straight down the middle of the scene rather than right to left. I also have little "bubbly" things in the pond. Is this something that is typically erased or left in. I would hate to print this thing out big and see nothing but what I beleive to be fish farts (I think that's the technical term for it. Any thoughts are welcome with changes in color, composition, etc. As a sidenote for any considerations: I suck at PS.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.40.90/IMG_5F00_0221.jpg[/img]