Thread: Digital Workflow - Using Canon Digital Photo Professional

Digital Workflow - Using Canon Digital Photo Professional

Thank you for the article, Bryan!

It is well written and I see that for the most part we are using the same workflow. I too am using Spyder3 Elite for color calibration. I upgraded a couple of days ago to the latest version which has a better user interface and many new enhancements.

One question for you, Bryan:

Contrast adjustment using the left and right bar in the RAW tab of the tools palette is similar to setting the black and white point, right? That means in some situations where the scene is very bright/large dynamic range you can not use the bars for contrast adjustments without clipping the shadows or the highlights. What do you do then?

Re: Digital Workflow - Using Canon Digital Photo Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rasmussen
    Thank you for the article, Bryan!

Yes, thanks for the article. I'd never actually clicked on 'Start Stamping Tool' before, and had no idea what was hidden behind that menu. I had imagined it was a tool for stamping your logo onto images, or something like that, and figured it was useless to me. I had never actually clicked through to find it was a clone/healing tool type tool, until reading your workflow.
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L