Thread: Laforet's course on HDDSLR

Laforet's course on HDDSLR

Did any of you watch the Vincent Laforet video he did earlier this month? I'm curious how informative it was andif it was worth buying. I almost did when it was about $40 cheaper, but needed to focus more time (and money) on what I have than what I want...and I don't have the internet. Kind of a minor issue. I did go to the shop and pull up the site today (http://creativelive.com/courses/vince_laforet/) which he has posted one video from each segment to watch for free. I'd prolly skip the Day 1 introduction video and go to the next. Still has a lot of good points thoughout, especially on tripods and heads and mounts, and what we might see in future version of cameras.
    Words get in the way of what I meant to say.

Re: Laforet's course on HDDSLR

I don't use my 5D for video, butthe coursewas still worth the price. A lot of the info pertained to still cameras, so there is something in it for everyone. I am still downloading the sessions as the post the final video's. I haven't been able to watch all of them, there are many hours worth of material.

Re: Laforet's course on HDDSLR

Quote Originally Posted by scalesusa
    I am still downloading the sessions

How big are the files? That was on one of the FAQs before and think it had to do with what they would trim out andwhat rez, but never gave an actual size.
    Words get in the way of what I meant to say.