Thread: Trying my friend's Sigma 15mm f 2.8 Fisheye lens. Feel free to comment...

Trying my friend's Sigma 15mm f 2.8 Fisheye lens. Feel free to comment...

Tv(Shutter Speed)
    1/125Sec.
    Av(Aperture Value)
    F3.2
    Exposure Compensation
    ISO Speed

Post processing for B&W was made in Photoshop CS3. Thanks for your time guys.[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.63/alex.jpg[/img]Focal
    CAMERA : Canon 7D, Canon BG-E7 battery-grip
    LENSES : Canon EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 IS USM, Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM
    ACCESORIES : LowePro pro messenger AW 160, B+W Filters.

Re: Trying my friend's Sigma 15mm f 2.8 Fisheye lens. Feel free to comment...

Seems like the pacifier is in focus, but the rest of the face is "soft" due to the shallow depth of field, which is caused a large aperture selection. Exif data of the original shows that you shot it using "Av" mode with aperture of f/3.2 With this mode, aperture selction, and being so close to the subject, I'd use a center focus point, focus on the eyes, recompose and shoot.

Thanks for your time Vlad ! I'll try to recompose and make focus further... That said, I think the idea of showing the pacifier before the face really makes the baby dreamy...like it could be yours or evebody's.

Anyway, thanks ! I'll work on it.
    CAMERA : Canon 7D, Canon BG-E7 battery-grip
    LENSES : Canon EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 IS USM, Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM
    ACCESORIES : LowePro pro messenger AW 160, B+W Filters.

That's a good point. In which case, you could try to get the pacifier in the center of the shot.