Looking for help with shooting videowith a 7D. I realize this site is primarily for still shooters---which I am, but I have been asked to shoot an informal-no fee recruiting video for some guys I work with. Although I have procalimed my ignorance of the subject, They asked me to give it a try anyway---I agreed, just because it sounds like a lot of fun. -----The subject:A recruiting video for a state prison emergency response team. Guns, stun grenades, rapelling, riot control all of that fun stuff.

I am looking for someone who is familiar with 7d/slr video that I can speak with regarding camera setup and otheraspects of using the 7dfor this purpose. I dont really want to use this forum for a video discussion unless several others are interested in following the info.If others are interested, then I will gladly post my questions here.

So-----I have two questions for the group:

1. Is anyone interested in "coaching" me through this endeavor via private email or other media?

2. Would the forum members be interested in following a string regarding video production or would they rather I not discuss video on this site?

Your responses are appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob