Firstly can i hank everyone for your past advice on lens choice. All advice has been spot on and ive never regetted any choice ive made. So thanks. But, its happened again.........

Recently ive done quiet a few portrait shots using natural light. I much prefer natural light and candid shots but thats me. I use my 70-200 , 24-105 on my 1DS3 and rarly 7D. I was happy with the results but considered moving up a notch by purchasing a prime for low light shots. Poor weather seems to follow me unfortunatly. I have a strange 'L' disease which i know a lot of you suffer from so had a look at the options. Luckily ive saved some money so i had a lok at Canons offerings. 50mm 1.4 on my 1d or 7D looked a great option. Top reviews on here and pretty low cost. Then unfortunatly i was off doing some shots at a local steam railway and ran into one of the countrys top pros. I didnt know him but we got chatting and i found out who he was. He was using a 85mm 1.2. His results were excellent. He needs the best as he does photoshoots of the Queen for example! GULP! Anyway, when i thought 50mm 1.4 on both bodies would suit me and the 85mm 1.2. Then Sigma launch a 85mm 1.4!!! ARGH! Anyone used one? I dont use Sigma as ive never had a Canon lens let me down (until my 180 Macro autofocus stopped working).

Mick