Thread: FS: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens - $1700

FS: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens - $1700

<p class="MsoNormal"]<span><span>Lens is in perfect shape (hardly ever used), no scratches on glass or body, AF functions 100%, and most importantly is very, very sharp.
    <p class="MsoNormal"]<span>Item includes everything that came with it:
    <p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>Lens
    <p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst"]<span><span>&middot;<span> <span>Originalbox
    <p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>Front/rear caps
    <p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>Tripod collar
    <p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>Lens hood
    <p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>Lens case
    <p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>Manual
    <p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>Blank warranty card
    <p class="MsoNormal"]<span>Here is a review:
    <p class="MsoListParagraph"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>[url="http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EF-70-200mm-f-2.8-L-IS-USM-Lens-Review.aspx]http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EF-70-200mm-f-2.8-L-IS-USM-Lens-Review.aspx[/url]
    <p class="MsoNormal"]<span>Lens currently retails for $1900
    <p class="MsoNormal"]<span>This lens was manufactured in January 2009 and purchased 12/02/2009 (still under warranty)
    <p class="MsoListParagraph"]<span><span>&middot;<span><span>Date code UX0117
    <p class="MsoNormal"]<span>Lens is in perfect shape (hardly ever used), no scratches on glass or body, AF functions 100%, all switches good, and most importantly is very, very sharp.
    <p class="MsoNormal"]This is the older version; not the mark II version.
    <p class="MsoNormal"]Does not include a filter.
    <p class="MsoNormal"]Selling because I need some money for college and for my style of photography I hardly ever need the 70-200 (although when I do, I love this lens).
    <p class="MsoNormal"]Price is $1,700 (PayPal only) with free shipping to thecontinentalUnited States.
    <p class="MsoNormal"]<span>I am selling<span>onlyto those in the United States and only to their verified PayPal address; absolutely no exceptions, sorry for the inconvenience.

<p class="MsoNormal"]
    <p class="MsoNormal"]
    <p class="MsoNormal"]
    <p class="MsoNormal"]

Re: FS: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens

edited to reflect that it includes the lens case

Added some questions I frequently got to the post.

i WISH you were in Australia