Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did you shoot? June 21 through June 27

Re: What did you shoot? June 21 through June 27

Cool shot Keith!

What's up with all the guns around here this week?

@John, perhaps a lower angle for the water-lillie would be better. I do like the Dragon Fly shot! I never get too close to them and you're right about the revisiting. They often fly around and keep returning to one particular area. Never tried waiting for one...I'll try it once.

Nice shot, Keith. Only comment is not directly photographic - not sure what the intent was here in terms of product, the sight seems a bit beat up and dirty, but everything else in the shot seems pretty shiny and new, especially the nicely color-contrasted bracket for the sight(there are some scuffs on the clips).

@Jan, I agree that a lower angle would have been better - unfortunately, I was shooting from a boardwalk over the marsh, with the camera already as low as it could go on the tripod (hanging from the reversed center column).

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist
    unfortunately, I was shooting from a boardwalk over the marsh, with the camera already as low as it could go on the tripod (hanging from the reversed center column).

Can't do a thing about that I guess, unless you would have gone into the water obviously [A]

I just looked, but I didn't shoot much this week...only a triathlon game this saturday, but nothing special to show []

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist

Nice shot, Keith. Only comment is not directly photographic - not sure what the intent was here in terms of product, the sight seems a bit beat up and dirty, but everything else in the shot seems pretty shiny and new, especially the nicely color-contrasted bracket for the sight(there are some scuffs on the clips).

Thanks Jan and John!

I'm actually sitting in front of the computer cleaning all that stuff up now. I posted one I hadn't gotten to yet I guess.

The products are actually the red bracket that holds the site, the muzzle(?) and the silver piece on the grip.

The guy I shot them for just had his courier drop them off and then pick them up later. They were all set up already so I just shot what he supplied and going to fix the problems in post.

I'm a little late to the party, but here are afew shots from June 21-27:

C&C Welcome. Be gentle, I'm an amateur. []

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.29.36/IMG_5F00_4331.jpg[/img]

350D, 17-85mm EFS, f/4, 1/250, ISO 100, 22mm

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.29.36/IMG_5F00_4345.jpg[/img]

350D, 17-85mm EFS, f/4.5, 1/800, ISO 100, 33mm

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.29.36/IMG_5F00_9068.jpg[/img]

50D, 24-105mm L, f/4, 1/3200, ISO 100, -.7 EC, 45mm

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.29.36/IMG_5F00_9097.jpg[/img]

50D, 24-105mm L, f/4, 1/1000, ISO 100, -.7 EC, 28mm