Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: more warbird shots from a week ago -- added a new pic

Re: more warbird shots from a week ago -- added a new pic

Jim...mea culpa for not putting in a comment concerning your warbird pix earlier. I really like the first 2 and your last one, though, I'm not sure you were lucky for being in place for the last photo. But you were lucky not to be hit by FOD.

After spending 28 years in the airline business I would have been moving quickly out of the "wash zone"....w/out a pic.

Here's a link (prices) to the air show I'll be attending in August at Pease Interna'l. Airport;

http://www.newenglandairshow.com/purchase_tickets.php

Sorry, I waited too long to buy a private chalet so my 100closest TDP friends could join me at the airshow. []

Re: more warbird shots from a week ago -- added a new pic

Quote Originally Posted by mikehillman89

So I guess your next set will be of another person getting your shot with you in crutches and your shattered 100-400 in your hand with you crying?
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

lol, mike.......and i suspect you would like to be the guy taking the pictures []

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky
    I think you made a good choice

jan......thanks for that, good to here from another that i made the right decision []

Quote Originally Posted by Bill W
    After spending 28 years in the airline business I would have been moving quickly out of the "wash zone"....w/out a pic

bill, if it was more than a trainer, i definatly would have moved.....lol.....and thank god for morning FOD walks before flying operations. and thanks for that link, i'll check it out.

jim

Re: more warbird shots from a week ago

Hey Jim,

I really like this shot a lot. It allows me," the viewer" to feel like I'm getting ready to step up into that plane, strap on the helmet, take off..., and then blow up that water tower. I love the prop blur too!

Rich

Re: more warbird shots from a week ago

thanks richard......i like taking pics from a hind quarter view of tail sitters, of course this was the first time i tried one with the engine running [:P] i really dont recommend it...lol