To all, Before I email Bryan, I wanted to make sure that my issues with the forum are actually forum issues and notBob issues.

1. I am getting duplicate responses in my email to the discusions I am monitoring. Is anyone else having this issue? If so, does Bryan already know.

2. In your profile, there is an option for your personal web address, But I can't find where that is available to other users or even myself? I would gladley like that to be available to others and I would like to be able to view the sites of others without having to go through the discussion strings to find them---Am I missing something obvious?

3. I seem to remember a forum topic that was specifically for forum issues, But I no longer see that---Am I losing my mind or did it go away?

4.I often find myself deletingphotographs off of the site so that I can show a newer photo. Unfortunately, the old photo is removed from the previous discussion string.I know Bryan works very hard to keep the site free and available to all and as such, he has to limit storage space. My question is:

Would other regularforum members be willing or interested in paying a small annual fee for an enhanced membership that offersincreased storage? Is this something we should request from Bryan?

Bob