Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Forum Issues

Re: Forum Issues

Thanks for the updates everyone - we (support & I) are working on this. I'll keep you posted.

hey Bryan - don't know whether you need this info or not but I'm not seeing my images - on the "canoli's files" page or in the threads.

I don't mind deleting them - or whatever makes things easier for you - if that'll help.

Let me (us) know if we can do anything...and as always, thanks for a great site...!

Canoli - Thanks for letting me know that - and yes, the problem is with the site-hosted image links being expired before they are used (an issue between the software and Amazon's S3 hosting). I didn't get any time to work on this yesterday (for obvious reasons), but hope to get back on it soon.

In the mean time, hosting the images elsewhere resolves the problem. Sorry for this inconvenience - and thanks for the offer of help!

Bryan

Another change has been made in effort to resolve the image hosting problem. I'm still seeing some missing images in threads, but it seems those images may have been removed from the user account.

Please let me know if you are still having any problems with image hosting on this site - I'll need the URL for the problem page in this case.

Thanks again for your patience!

It is working seamless again. I can see all my uploaded pictures, and I can post them in the forum. Thanks a lot for your effort.

Yup, it works perfectly again! [Y][H] Now I can post all the pictures I wanted to post before...I have some catching up to do, like 250 photos...hold steady...[]

Testing another change.

That's great, since Safari still isn't working with the rich formatting replies. It keeps getting an error.

Thanks for the input.

<div>

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky
    Safari still isn't working with the rich formatting replies. It keeps getting an error.

It's a cookie thing, I think. Try turning on the Private Browsing option (blocks cookies) - for me, that makes Safari behave.
    </div>

I tried, but no luck unfortunately. I keep getting this one: http://community.the-digital-picture.com/error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/themes/groups/generic/forums/createeditpost.aspx

It might also be my pc...but that would be strange since I used private browsing..