Brief introduction to my post: I am quite new to photography; in fact, I bought my first camera(a Canon EOS 20D)in late May of this year from my brother. I haven't had any classes, apart from a photography textbook and my Father's and Brother's tips and comments.

I do not intend to 'soften' my audience with the above introduction; but rather explain where I have come from, and where I currently stand. With that said, I haveadornedthis site's fantastic reviews and find myself spending ample amounts of time browsing around. But until recently, I haven't known about the Community & Forums aspect of the site. So, thank you all (and especially Bryan for the essential tools this site offers for free).

Alright then, enough with the talking. Here are some photographs I have taken (and submitted to InterfaceLift.com (for those who may know about that site); unfortunately I haven't had much success there since I'm competing with somephenomenalphotographs and equipment..). Regardless my hope here is to receivesome feedback on the photos that I can build upon for future development in my photographicjourney.

Canon 20D, Lens: 50mm 1.4 IS USM, taken at f1.4, ISO 100, and 1/100 shutter, MF Handheld.

Canon 20D, Lens: 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, taken at 28mm, f3.5, ISO 400, and 1/200 shutter, Handheld

Canon 20D, Lens:28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, taken at 127mm, f6.3, ISO 100, and 1/250 shutter, Handheld

Canon 20D, Lens:28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, taken at 80mm, f5.0, ISO 100, and 1/320 shutter, Handheld.

So there is four of them.. Feel free to visit my Picasa (should be able to click on the image itself..) and download the full sized images.

Well that's all I have; thanks for taking time to look and read; I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions! Maybe others would want to post some 'Desktop Wallpapers' that they too would like critiquing? I wouldn't mind turning this into a background sharing thread either.

Anyhow, Blessings, and I look forward to being apart of this wonderful community!