Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was this inappropriate and was there a better way to handle the situation?

Was this inappropriate and was there a better way to handle the situation?

Hi all. I have posted a few times in the past, but I think my old account was wiped out. I hope to become more involved in the forums going forward. A few weeks ago, I had (what I think was) a minor incident with a pro photographer at a wedding. I am curious to know what you all think of this and whether there is anything I should have done differently.

A few weeks ago, I attended my cousin

Re: Was this inappropriate and was there a better way to handle the situation?

Wow. That
    We're a Canon/Profoto family: five cameras, sixteen lenses, fifteen Profoto lights, too many modifiers.

Hmm... I know that a bit of the context of the situation is lost due to this post being in text, but the situation does sound kinda fishy. If the hired photog was THAT adamant about you not taking any pictures, I should think they would have said it point blank, but maybe they were a passive-aggressive personality type. I don
    5D mark III, 50D, 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4L ​IS, 28 f1.8, 50 f1.8, 85 f1.8, 100 f2.8 Macro

I shoot a lot of weddings and I

I vote don

I

If she had formated your memory card then handed your camera back to you it would have been a clear signal.

Otherwise I think you read to much in to it.

Alan

I was invited to a wedding of my friend

I think you are taking it too personally and reading a bit much into the gesture. She may have simply wanted to tell you the camera and flash were off so you wouldn

I agree with Barba - I don