Thread: Some shots with my canon 5dmkii and canon 50d using a canon 70-200 F2.8L is mkii

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some shots with my canon 5dmkii and canon 50d using a canon 70-200 F2.8L is mkii

Im really not sure which I prefer.

Which do you prefer ?? Can you tell which is which ?? :-)

Re: Some shots with my canon 5dmkii and canon 50d using a canon 70-200 F2.8L is mkii

Can

Re: Some shots with my canon 5dmkii and canon 50d using a canon 70-200 F2.8L is mkii

I prefer the first one for the expression. I can

I am guessing the middle one is the Mark II

The first one is the best

I like the first one for the expression. Between the first two images, I'd guess the first is with the 50D and the second is with the 5DII. The framing is similar (although the angle is different), and the second one has shallower DoF and also shows a little bit of vignetting. I'll guess that the third image is from the 50D, because if you moved in that close with FF, I'd expect more OOF blur of the chair from the thinner DoF (unless you stopped down the aperture for the shot).

I like the first one the best.

My guess is the first is with the 50D and the rest are with the 5D II. What are getting at here? That there is no big diferance between FF and 1.6? Nothing intended.

John.

I'm going to guess these were shot as jpgs with AWB and say the 1st and 3rd are from the same camera and the second from the other. Because these are greatly reduced images it is hard to say which is which but I'm going to say the 5DII would do a better job at AWB and say 1&3 are 5DII and 2 is 50D. I think the 2nd has less DOF fall off about the face that also leads me to believe it may be the 50D.

Guys just to let you know neuroanatomist was spot on.

The first and third shot are all on the 50d body and the second shot was taken with the Canon Eos5d mkii.

Does that suprise anyone ??????

Not me, as I have a 50D and think it's really a nice camera. Of course, my new 7D is also nice!

~ Ken

Quote Originally Posted by peterborough_photography

Guys just to let you know neuroanatomist was spot on.

The first and third shot are all on the 50d body and the second shot was taken with the Canon Eos5d mkii.

Does that suprise anyone ??????

Supriesed by which part?

That neuroanatoomist was spot on? No suprise there

I thought the middle was the 5d MarkII. Were we comparing the 5d to the 50d? If so I had both cameras and on smaller printsI didn't see much diffrence in IQ. It is on larger prints and crops that to me it becomes real noticable. So probably not much suprise there either.