Hey Everybody. I have a little situation brewing and I need some advice. For the past year or so, I have been using a 70-200 2.8 IS and a 5d MKII. I do all of my shooting unsupported and sometimes will shoot up to7 hours in a day. Since the equipment is so valuable and I am shooting in public areas, I am holding it the entire time. Unfortunately, I have had some bad luck this past year with tendonitis in both of my elbows. It is mainly from lifting, but I think that holding a hefty camera like that for hours on end a few times a week has made the problem worse. I certainly do not want to slow down with my photography, so I need some advice. Would a tripod be very practical for shooting weddings, models, and sports? I could see it being ok for outdoor sports and some modeling stuff, but I tend to move around a lot when I shoot. My other option is to sell the 70-200 and look into a 85 1.2 and a few other primes. I have never used primes before, but I know that if you can deal with only having one magnification, they are amazing. If I had to switch over to primes, what should I look at? The 85 is a given, and I would probably look into the 24-70 2.8 IS whenever that decides to come out since it can't weigh as much as my current lens.

~Mike~