I already did my shoot for the apartments. But those great tips I will for sure use for the future. It turned out they didn't want any of inside apartments done but instead the office, fitness room, computer room, pool and a building. It was tough because nobody opened the office early for me before the sun was to strong through the windows. So the fitness room had windows on two sides blowing out my shots and mirrors on another side. Their computer room was the size of a bathroom. And every building outside either had trash everywhere or the balconies were full stuff and satellite dishes. So I wasn't to happy with my results. My wifeis brutally honest holding nothing back when I sow her my photos. Don't know how many times I thought I had a great shot and she has brought me back to reality with her critique. Anyways she liked them with little criticism except for some white balance issues that I did over again that she suggested.

You are correct im using a 4/3 sensor on my camera. Ive always cared more about zoom then wide. But my next lens will be a wide angle.