Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best Autumn Photos!

Re: Post Your Best Autumn Photos!

Still learning to use my new DSLR (Canon EOS T2i)...

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/8054.Stone-steps.jpg[/img]

Alan

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/2744.banning-park.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/2063.maples.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/4024.split-rock.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/8625.trees.jpg[/img]

All I have to say, Alan is WOW!!!!! Please explain how you got such beautiful colors!!! So extremely vivid!

Denise

Awesome photos Alan, I wish I would have had time to visit the north shore this autumn... just too much going on with college. I'm lucky I was able to take any photos lately.

Here are a few of my recent favorites.

- Trowski

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725

All I have to say, Alan is WOW!!!!! Please explain how you got such beautiful colors!!! So extremely vivid!

Denise
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

It's God's creation. I just took a picture of it.

Autumn in New England brings the Head of the Charles Regatta, the world's largest 2-day rowing event. Thanks to Bill W. for the reminder - after some outdoor portraits (still going through them), my daughter and I dropped in for a couple of race starts before the wind picked up and it was time to go. The following shot is of the West Point rowing team, and was shot hand held - singular, that is - my daughter was on my shoulders and one hand was on her, the other holding the camera.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles/00-00-00-35-15/HOCR.jpg[/img]
    EOS 5D Mark II,EF 70-200mm f/2.8<span style="color: #ff0000;"]LIS II USM+ EF 1.4x II Extender @ 280mm, f/4, 1/2000, ISO 400

Neuro, nice pic....I didn't make it to the Charles, but did get down to the Merrimack.

&lt;a href="www.flickr.com/.../" title="Merrimack river Haverhill MA, 10-23-10 by wwwakeham, on Flickr"&gt;&lt;img src="[View:http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1404/5110144155_44ec2777f7_z.jpg]" width="523" height="800" alt="Merrimack river Haverhill MA, 10-23-10" /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Bill W,

Great pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725

Denise
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

It's God's creation. I just took a picture of it.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Maybe the picture was taken with a polarizing filter?

This an intentional vertical panning blur of some trees next to my house.....1DMKIII 300mm2.8L + 1.4TC 1/20 sec f/13 iso 50

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/3660.343V8588.jpg[/img]