Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best Autumn Photos!

Quote Originally Posted by nvitalephotography View Post
    Amicalola falls. My only worthwhile fall colors photo for this season. Plus I had to post waterfall shots in as many threads as possible
    What a great waterfall.
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

Hey guys. Been away from the site for a loooooong time! Been busy shooting! (I now have three regular commercial clients!)

Here's my.. Well.. Photo of the aftermath of the fall colors here. I was sad, it's kind of a sad photo, so it kinda works!

It was a really heavy overcast, very gloomy.

Not sure which method will work best from my ipad, so ill upload and use a URL.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351402050.379071.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	1518

Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Good to see you again. Very nice re-entry.
    Hope you are ok and the sadness didn't last too long
    Last edited by ahab1372; 10-28-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    Arnt

And here is a last photo of the fall colors in our area (Maryland) as Sandy is about to hit and blow it all away.

Larry

Beautiful shot, Larry! To you and everyone in Sandy's path ....stay safe! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones!!

I didn't take too many shots this fall but here is one I was able to capture a few days ago ...

Beautiful autumn day! by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

Nice Autumn leaves and love that starburst Denise. So many great shots from the rest. Here is an HDR I grabbed this morning. I waited a little to long to get out there so the light wasn't quite right, but I gave it a shot anyway:

Taken from the farm loop at The Bosque del Apache, NM

Here is another one, I tried a Vignette because the photo needed something--but im still not sure I like it.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    I didn't take too many shots this fall but here is one I was able to capture a few days ago ...

Beautiful autumn day! by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr
    Wonderful starburst!! How did you do that? In camera or PP?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Wonderful starburst!! How did you do that? In camera or PP?
    Thank you! The starburst is the real deal! It was somewhat windy so I had to keep swaying with the branches to try and get the sun positioned between them perfectly to get the rays just right. The only thing done in pp was lightening the shadows on some of the leaves. The polarizer filter was a lot of help also.

Bob, those shots are beauitful ...love the first one!

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Bob, those shots are beauitful ...love the first one!
    Thanks Denise, I didn't care for it much, but I know there is a great pano there, I just have to get the light right. I plan to try an early am shot and a late evening shot, hopefully I'll get what I am looking for.
    Bob