Thread: Before and after post processing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Before and after post processing

Interesting thread, Lars.

Here's a shot of some firefighters that I got in early September. I would consider this an extreme example of the processing I regularily do to my pictures. Below is the original (out-of-camera) shot and the same shot after adjustments were made in Lightroom/Photoshop.

1. Original right out of the camera:

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/6835.IMG_5F00_1622.jpg[/img]

2. After post-processing:

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles/00-00-00-26-94/GardinerCrash_2D00_1.jpg[/img]

I am more than ready for a post-processing 101 crash course! I am going to love this thread!!

I will try and find one that I did that I didn

I must admit that I am a bit disappointed by the lack of respons on this thread. I chose to believe that it was because it was too rapidly pushed out from the first page, rather than that people are scared of showing their pictures before post-processing (perhaps a longer list of post on the first page will make them live longer?).

I try to revive it, and hope some other are willing to give examples on their post-processing abilities.

ok, this is mine, thanks for the thread.

before

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/7506.DPP_5F00_00046.JPG[/img]

after

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/4857.IMG_5F00_1319.jpg[/img]

thanks for viewing!

Cool example, JJ Photo. I would have never guessed your final image would have resulted from a crop of the original. Looks good to me! [Y]

Sorry Lars, I had never seen this thread before and I'm loving it!!! Great thread! []

Sometimes I like to do a lot in post-processing, but mostly I keep it simple and "natural". This one needed some:

I'll post another type of picture as well []

One of my HDR's....the originals: Normal exposure, -2 exposure, +2 exposure

Jan, Very nice shot.

Here is one of my first successful HDR shots. If I recall, It ranged from +2 to -4ev, 7 shots

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/2185.HDR-Contact-Sheet.jpg[/img]

And the Final product---Sorry to those that have seen this before.

Bob

Does this count?

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles/00-00-00-47-09/2122.jpg[/img]

After

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles/00-00-00-47-09/Colored-Pencil.jpg[/img]

Here's couple of my horrendous goofs from the other day at the zoo! It's the result of going from sun to shade to sun to in a building to outside all day long, after awhile I lost track of my settings and almost of my toddler grandchild![:O]