Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love this camera....

Re: I love this camera....

Hey Damian..

Congratulations..!

I fully understand and feel what you are talking about and feeling as I, myself, just received one as an early Christmas present from my wife, 5 days ago. I also had to wait a year and a half saving money, mouth-watering when 5DII owners, here, talked about, and added a bit of year-end bonus before proudly picking it up.

I already have 24-105mm and 70-200mm and am now sooooo happy to be able to profit their maximum <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L quality and capacity with my new 5DII.

Have a good play..!

Htet #

HEy thanks Htet! Congrats yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Htet Kyi
    70-200mm

I also have the 24-105 but have not picked up one of the 70-200s yet. Probably next year.....

As has been previously eluded to - I now suffer from <span style="background-color: #ffffff;"]L disease, and there's no remedy other than the obvious[]

<span style="background-color: #ffffff;"]Adios

<span style="background-color: #ffffff;"]Damian

Quote Originally Posted by DLS

As has been previously eluded to - I now suffer from <span style="background-color:#ffffff;"]L disease, and there's no remedy other than the obvious[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Congrats for the camera, you'll most surely have fun with it (at least I am, since I picked it up earlier this year)!

As for the L disease, there must be two stages of it: The 85 f/1.8 seems quite ok, even next to my two L-class zooms ... but once you start with L primes, there's probably no looking back.

(And I must admit, I am starting to consider a 100L (and 50L, 35L, and 135L, and at that point I'd probably need to include the 85L too ;-) )

Ciao, Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Colin500

Quote Originally Posted by DLS

As has been previously eluded to - I now suffer from <span style="background-color: #ffffff;"]L disease, and there's no remedy other than the obvious[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Congrats for the camera, you'll most surely have fun with it (at least I am, since I picked it up earlier this year)!

As for the L disease, there must be two stages of it: The 85 f/1.8 seems quite ok, even next to my two L-class zooms ... but once you start with L primes, there's probably no looking back.

(And I must admit, I am starting to consider a 100L (and 50L, 35L, and 135L, and at that point I'd probably need to include the 85L too ;-) )

Ciao, Colin
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

As owner of the 35L I must say it is very nice when in capable hands, I know because, I have seen others capable enough that have taken wonderful photographs!

Hi Damian!

Congrats on your new toy and I
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com

Hey thanks AnGelo! Have a good Christmas.

Damian