Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photos of My Granddaughter - C&C Please!

Re: Photos of My Granddaughter - C&C Please!

Great shots Denise! My only question is what did you medicate her with to get her to slow down and pose like that?[]

Got in a fight with my 5 year old just last night because he wouldn't let me snap some shots.[:@]

LOL! She loves being the little model and she

Denise,

What an adorable subject she makes! Good portrait shots - I like the framing in them, did you crop any?

Paul

Thanks, Paul! It was alot of fun!! Only the 5th one wasn

I don't have anything bad to say about the couch she was posing on. With kids, you learn to just work with what ya got. It just seemed the colors might have run together a little too much with what she was wearing. Here is a semi-poor attempt to show what I'm talking about. I did a quick gradient (not completely sold on the angle I used). Prolly should have did the whole "refine edge and decontaminate colors" thing, but thought this might get my point across.. and I'm lazy Has a little of a Sears portrait-look going on here. Just a thought. Happy Turkey day Denise

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/7713.gdaughter.jpg[/img]
    Words get in the way of what I meant to say.

andnowimbroke - I REALLY like what you did with the photo ...even though I have no clue what you are referring to as far as how you did it or how you think you should have done it but it looks great!!

Thank you and happy turkey day to you too

Denise

Denise, Im sorry I missed this post-but, better late than never--I hope. My comments:

1. What a wonderful model----with a face and smile like that, you can
    Bob

Hi Bob -

Thanks for the compliments! She is my little pride and joy! At just turning two she knows all her colors, ABC's, can count to 20something and is as polite and well behaved as a two yr. old can possibly be! She's awesome! Ok, I'm done bragging! [:P]

After posting these, I did edit out some of the couch lines but did not even think of the seams on her shirt and now that you mention it, my eyes go right to it. Those should be pretty easy to remove, even for me! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

With all the suggestions given, I should end up with a pretty good 8 x 10 to print and hang!

Denise