Thread: Photos of My Granddaughter - C&C Please!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Photos of My Granddaughter - C&C Please!

Here's one of my favorites so far ...

Well, her mom came to get her and I ended up printing the last one above. She loved it! I think she was alittle shocked her mom actually took it!!

Anyway, thanks so much for the C&C! Next time, I think I will tell her mom to dress her in anything by tan and I need to work on where I position myself to where she is looking at the moment.

With the one photo being taken with the Canon 85mm, that Sigma #2 is going to have to be pretty darn good when I get it to make me part with this one!

Denise

Denise, Im sorry I missed this post-but, better late than never--I hope. My comments:

1. What a wonderful model----with a face and smile like that, you can
    Bob

Hi Bob -

Thanks for the compliments! She is my little pride and joy! At just turning two she knows all her colors, ABC's, can count to 20something and is as polite and well behaved as a two yr. old can possibly be! She's awesome! Ok, I'm done bragging! [:P]

After posting these, I did edit out some of the couch lines but did not even think of the seams on her shirt and now that you mention it, my eyes go right to it. Those should be pretty easy to remove, even for me! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

With all the suggestions given, I should end up with a pretty good 8 x 10 to print and hang!

Denise