Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer Service

Customer Service

Hi All -

Many of you know that I recently purchases the Sigma 85mm lens and that I needed to return it. This wasdue to either receiving a bad copy or that the lens is just not going to meet the standards that I was hoping for.

Anyway, I called B&H and told them I wanted to return the lens and have a replacement mailed to me. Instantly, while still on the phone with customer service, I received an email containing the paperwork and mailing label needed to complete the return. I was told the replacement would be mailed to me the same way the first one was, next day air.

The day they received the returned lens, I received an invoice showing me the replacement was being mailed out. How is that for prompt service!! Oops ...the invoice shows that it is being mailed tome 2nd day air instead of next day as promised. Meaning I won't receive it until after my 4 day weekend

I just called B&H and explained the situation, customer service instantly emailed me a corrected invoice showing that iti will be shipped next day air and I should have it on Friday. Again, all while I was still on the phone with them.

All I can say is ...B&H ROCKS!! Whether I am emailing them or calling them, I always receive a promptand very courteous response to my inquiries.

Denise

As a side note - I have never dealt with Adorama's customer service dept. in general but have been helped by Helen specifically at Adorama and she is another person that gets matters taken care of promptly for a customer and keeps you wellinformed of the status.

Superb customer service is what keeps me coming back even if I could save a few $ elsewhere.

Re: Customer Service

Thanks for sharing your experience Denise. I personally love B & H and it
    Brett

I have been dealing with B&H almost exclusively, and have been quite satisfied and can recommend them highly. I have read favorable reviews about Adorama as well, but I do not have any first hand experience with them.

(I just received a package from B&H yesterday evening, which arrived as scheduled: a Manfrotto quick release adapter and the Canon Selphy CP800 which they had on sale. I have to commend UPS for their service as well).

Thumbs up to Adorama and B&H. Both are exceptional retailers with excellent customer service.

I forgot to mention in my original post that I even email B&H requesting a change in mailing address from my office to my home since I am not working Friday. They hadn

Thank you so much, Denise!

BTW, you know, we'll always make every effort to price match to any other reputable retailer, both unit cost and shipping costs.

You only need to drop me an email: HelenO@adorama.com

Helen Oster

Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen Oster
    Helen@adorama.com

Wow,

I guess everybody is on TDP.com

Here
    Brett

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOster

Thank you so much, Denise!

BTW, you know, we'll always make every effort to price match to any other reputable retailer, both unit cost and shipping costs.

You only need to drop me an email: HelenO@adorama.com

Helen Oster

Good Morning, Helen -

I did not know that info about the price matching and never even thought about asking! Thank you so much for posting that information!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Denise

Ditto on B&H. I buy almost exclusivly from B&H also. I once purchased a lens and just decided I did not like it. They gave me a refund with no questions asked.

Look forward to your feedback on the sigma.

Mark
    Mark

I recently had a great experience with Adorama customer service; I purchased a used 1DsII from them and used it for almost a month before I put a flash on it to realize the E-TTL didn