Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Bryan

Re: Thanks Bryan

I ditto everyones remarks Bryan, your work is straight ahead and clear as a bell. Thanks for your work and art.

Can you put up some upload directions as I'm a bit dim with the computer and perhaps some others would benefit also,good luck,Steve B.

Just found this community after many years of looking at the reviews etc on here and recommending them to others.

This should be a interesting addition, and somewhere else to spend some time. (Wife will probably say, waste, but hey ho!)

Bryan,

This is a great idea. Thanks!

One of my favorite photography sites and I always come here for lens review prior to making a purchase. Keep up the great work Bryan!

Hi Bryan,

This is great news. I visit your site everyday to check out the latest news and to read through your equipment reviews over and over again. I've never found a better site for camera equipment reviews than this site. I'm usually trying to weigh a couple of differnt options on lenses or cameras that I am interested in purchasing and you always explain the options.

Thanks!

-mc

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Ditto to what all other posters wrote.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] <span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]I have learned a lot from the-digital-picture website.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]The best review site for canon shooters. (PERIOD)
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Thank you Bryan!
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<o><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o>
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Now my hopes are up for real quality photo news group!
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<o><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o>
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]Robert <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]

Again - THANKS everyone! It is you that will make this community great - and from the thousands of you I've met via email, I'm sure it will be so. I'm glad you are here!

Vince - The answer was 790px wide, but I increased the forum with by 10px to see if an easy-to-remember 800px width now fits. As I mentioned somewhere else, I can increase the forum width but don't want to make it too hard to read.

We have all been blessed through this work. I have been learning from you now for one year - another of the nearly daily visitors. I was able to get my 5D Mark II thanks to your early warning alerts. I put my order in back in September in support of the site. Look up this could be a most prophetic year for us all. Thanks again.

Hi Bryan! You've done an excellent work putting up this community. You've also done remarkable reviews that helps us newbies and not so new to gain knowledge and information about the realm of photography.

Thank you!

Keep up the great work!

- MrGreenBug
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com

Thanks for nothing Bryan. Because of you, I have kept Canon's wealthy shareholders in the moolah because I keep buying L lens...[]

Seriously, an informative and, I feel, balanced website, with mountains of information, deserving of our congratulations.

Max (Australia)