Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thanks Bryan

Re: Thanks Bryan

Cheers for a great site Brian!

Been dropping by for a while.

Your 5D MarkII review is a _VERY_ impressive piece of work (and so is the rest, but I just read that one [:P])

I check this site almost daily and always use the BHphoto links when ready to buy because many times the reason I'm choosing that lens/camera is because of your detailed review.

Thanks!!!

I want to add my kudos to Bryan. I have poured over the reviews for each lens and bit of equipment I have wanted to buy. Great help.

Bryan,

Seems I am only one of the many that is here almost daily. Other than just a few other sites (non of them photography related) your website is the one I have visited most in the past six months. Certainly when it comes to Canon, this is the marquee review site.

I've made my last four lens purchases based on your recommendations.

Thank you for taking the guesswork out of it.

-Chris

Bryan,

Since we don't have such support here in Croatia, we all, are very thank full for all things You are doing.

Best regards,

mzemljic

Here, here!!! I must add my sincere thanks to you Bryan for the "years" of service that this site has been to me. I don't make buying decisions solely upon what I read on websites, but I do have to say that your in-depth reviews have influenced my decisions more than any other place on the net. I've been the grateful recipient of you hard work for years and not taken time to "thank you".

So here it 'tis:

Thank-you Bryan for the great work and service to photographers around the globe. You the man!

Rick

Bryan,

I just want to contribute another THANK YOU for your continuous and dedicated work on this website. Few websites can match this one as it's the most informative Canon site to date! As many have said, the community is a fabulous idea! I'm checking it everyday!

Ben