Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Bryan

Re: Thanks Bryan

Thanks Bryan for a wonderful site!!

Want to add my thanks as well. Great site with reliable information.

Thanks!

rick

Congratulations Bryan

This is one of the sites I visit on adailybasis... Happy to see it growing

Boris

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Another "Thank You!"<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]I've been reading The-Digital-Picture for a little over a year now and it has truly helped me "step my game up" in the world of photography. I went from a serious amateur to a serious amateur who knows what he is doing (sort of). <o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Thank you and keep up the GREAT work!<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]-Kenneth<o></o>

Bryan,

I can only ditto what as been said by most already. I have visited your website daily for at least two years now and find your "what is new" section the greatest and the canon knowledge base of information and reviews has been invaluable to me. I have 2 daughters, 10 and 13 now,and enjoy, and can relate to the pictures of your 3 girls growing over the past few years. Girls are wonderful and fun to raise (sometimes a real pain chaotic at times).

Thank you for doing what you do.

kyle

Bryan,

You might want to also specify the maximum image dimensions somewhere. I tried to upload an image that was 1024 wide and it was cropped in the forum posting. I could not get the image to fit until I brought it down to only 640 wide.

- Vince

I have been visiting this site for years and I like to drop by at least once a day. The reviews have been excellent andhave really been helpful to consult before making purchases. The reviews have been bang-on for everything I have purchased. It will certainly be really great to interact with the other visitors of the site. Thanks, Bryan.

EdN

I would like to say Thanks also. You are the #1 guy to come to for any kind of Canon gear advice.

Thanks!

Bryan,

I would like to add my thanks as well. I am one of the legions who have e-mailed you, and really appreciate your taking time to respond to them. Congrats on the new forum.

I must admit I am addicted to the site, too, and visit it nearly every day, especially when I suspected the 5D Mk. II was coming!

I can only repeat what everyone has been saying.

Thanks Bryan for a great site, always my first choice for Canon news and info