Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Bryan

Re: Thanks Bryan

Bryan,

Thanks, this is a great site! I use it all the time when I am dreaming about a new lens. I also use it when I actually buy something or need a price from B&H, because your site's links bring me right to what I want. The reviews are great, and are just what I am interested in.

Tom

Yes yes!!! great site Bryan!!

Yes, thanks a lot!

This site is always the place I go (and recommend) first whenever I need info on lenses, etc.

I also check the news section every day.

been visiting this site almost daily for more than 2 years now, helped me and lots of my friends. cant thank you enough. keep it up

Very clean site and good idea for the forum.

Congratulations Bryan

JF

France

Just echoing everyone's other comments but I know its nice to receive support for what you're doing!

This is a great site and as Tom Alicoate said above, its my first port of call for both purchasing decisions and dreaming. This community section is the icing on the cake - looking forward to taking part in it.

M

Thank you Bryan, good luck with this new forum and thank you for answering all my emails over the past few years! Happy New to everyone!

I want to thank Bryan, too. It is because of this site that I bought my first L lens. I visit this site daily and I have always wanted to provide feedbacks. And finally the forum is here!

I would like to join the long list of people thankful for what you do for the Canon Community. I have always valued your reviews and opinions and enjoy the sample pictures. You really love what you do.

Well done Bryan... great work!

Thanks a lot []