Thread: Zagg 50% off on Monday

Zagg 50% off on Monday

Sorry for spamming, but these make "invisa-shield" to protect your camera displays and lots of other things--Just thought you might be interested.

www.zagg.com/.../cyber-monday.html

Bob
    Bob

Re: Zagg 50% off on Monday

As a former customer, I got the email from them - a pretty good deal, actually. However, I tried one on my 7D and found that it actually added glare in daylight, compared to not having the shield. Also, the shield for the 7D top LCD was about 0.5mm too wide (not the 'precision fit' I was hoping for). So, back to Zagg it went...

Thats Odd, Mine fit just as expected and hoped for---My targeting was a little off in the application initially, but after a couple of tries, bullseye--As far as the glare, no problem for me---its very slight and something I am willing to tolerate to protect the screen.
    Bob

Thanks Bob, I was looking for some for Christmas iPod touches. (My wife waited in line on Friday for them. She honestly enjoys going out Black Friday.)

John, I am surprised to hear you had a fit issue. I have never had a problem with the screen protectors fit ( I tried a whole body protection once, I would not recommend it) and I have never experienced any major glare issues. Like Bob, I am willing to accept a little glare in trade for the protection. Did Zagg have any explanation as far as the fit issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris White
    John, I am surprised to hear you had a fit issue. Did Zagg have any explanation as far as the fit issue?

I was, too. The main LCD was fine, but the top LCD piece was a little wide (when flush with one edge, it extended off the other end onto the black part of the top deck). They offered to send me another, but I opted for the refund.

I am sorry that you had an issue. I can personally say that the Zagg saved me from a guaranteed scratch on my 5D II main LCD screen.