Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Assignment 15: Motion Blur -- Congratulations Sean Setters

Re: Assignment 15: Motion Blur -- NOW VOTING

I see the voting ended yesterday.

Congradulations to all that made it to the final.

And congradulations Sean, I am looking foward to what you pick for the next assignment

Congrats, Sean!!!! [Y]

Looking forward to your choice for the next one also! WAIT ...I don't have a camera! [:'(]

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
    WAIT ...I don't have a camera!

I'm sure the assignment will still be open when you get it back. In the meantime, consider it a great chance to work on your pre-visualization skills. []

<div id="ctl00_ctl00_content_content_ctl00_fragment_121 6_ctl01_ctl00_PostForm__QuoteText"]

Congrats, Sean!!!! [img]/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Looking forward to your choice for the next one also! WAIT ...I don't have a camera! [img]/emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]

Denise
    </div>

I remember sending my 5D Mark II in for warranty work, somthing internal had broken. I lasted 4 days before I broke down and bought a back up copy 5D Mark II I just couldn't be without.

Will you be able to make it Denise. Or have you already got the 5D Mark II in your basket at B&amp;H?

<div id="ctl00_ctl00_content_content_ctl00_fragment_121 6_ctl01_ctl00_PostForm__QuoteText"]

Congrats, Sean!!!! [img]/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Looking forward to your choice for the next one also! WAIT ...I don't have a camera! [img]/emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]

Denise
    </div>

I remember sending my 5D Mark II in for warranty work, somthing internal had broken. I lasted 4 days before I broke down and bought a back up copy 5D Mark II I just couldn't be without.

Will you be able to make it Denise. Or have you already got the 5D Mark II in your basket at B&amp;H?

Congrats Sean! Great picture.

Quote Originally Posted by HDNitehawk

Would it be wrong of us to start taking bets? I'd put the over/under at 5 days. [:P]

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72
    Would it be wrong of us to start taking bets? I'd put the over/under at 5 days.

Nah, surely its not wrong. After all if it were us we would be in the same shape. You have to figure if she works this week it will help keep withdrawls at bay. As the weekend gets close not having a camera in hand will cause the shakes to start. I would take7 days, breaking down and ordering it sometime this comingweekend. I would havetaken 6 days, but B&amp;H doesn't take orders on Saturday.

HA! HA! HA!

The 135L tapped me out for quite awhile so nope, no 5d mk II in my near future! [] Instead I have a lens that doesn't focus worth a darn! [:'(]

One thing I did do though ...this morning the sun was shining, the birds were singing so I ripped open a very well sealed box, took my 7d back out &amp; thru on my 100-400mm &amp; went outside to take photos ...&amp; all the birds flew away! []

I better get to the UPS store quick &amp; then come home and re-new my appreciation for my Canon P&amp;S!

Denise

Official congratulations Sean!! []

WAIT ...I don't have a camera! [img]/emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]

Believe, no-one here sees the diference between an Iphone photo or a DSLR photo. You might even benefit from the small sensor []

I hope it works out for you within two weeks, because that's about the time you get for the new assignment [H]

Re: Assignment 15: Motion Blur -- Congratulations Sean Setters

Congratulations to Sean Setters, I hear that there is already a new assignment ready to go courtesy of Sean and Jan!

Dan