Hello everyone, and thank you for coming. I want to do a mix up of my camera system and lens. i am thinking of trading my 5D mki and the 35mm f/1.4L for the 1Ds mkI with the keg (85mm 1.2 mkiI). a few reasons to trade would be based on the fact that i cant get the hand of the 35mm 1.4 as it seems wider than i need at times! the 5d is fantastic, but i cant wait until next year about may or so for my ability to upgrade the lens as an anniversary gift So that is why i want to auction these of and do the switch! i loved the 5d and it is pretty hard to beat for its age, but i read the old 1ds mki is no beater as well! i read and have seen many awesome photos taken by the 85mm mkii that make me feel like it would be right for me, that or maybe i am mesmerized by the totality of fine glass it offers (: i am confident that if i do this i wont be disappointed, but i feel the need to ask my fellow Canon(L)untaics for their hinest and straight forward opinions! remember i do this for fun, but i love the ability to get the most out of my dslr system despite the $$$$$ needed to cure my insanity! the wife knows im a lost cause but she stands behind,er by me in my adventures! now only to imagine the awesomeness of that awe inspiring combo! i plan to not have a particular style of shooting, but so far it appears portraits are common!