Thread: EXIF Statistics in Lightroom?

EXIF Statistics in Lightroom?

I am specifically looking to see what my most frequently used focal lengths are.

I am using LR3

Thanks for your help!

Re: EXIF Statistics in Lightroom?

Hi Mark,

if you're in the library overview mode. There's a menu on the right top (below the print and web buttons) that is called filters. Try it there []

Good luck!

[url="http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/data-plot]This[/url] is what I was looking for...
    <div id="post-1331" class="post_title"]]Jeffrey&rsquo;s &ldquo;Data Plot&rdquo; Lightroom Plugin</div>

That looks great Mark. In LR itself it looks somewhat more basic (no percentages etc). It looks like this:

Ps: It's 1920*1080 if you want a better look: just save it to your pc. It's in Dutch language though, but you'll get the common things I think...

This is really cool, guys! I just received Lightroom 3 for my birthday and have not had a chance to install. I

I use LR for about 2 years now and I only discovered the filter about 2 months ago [A] but for me LR is a package that serves me fully for 99% of my shots...

About books...I never had one for LR. If you know how to adjust basic things and you like to have trial and error, you'll be fine without a book. However I must say that I think I don't use LR to it's maximum potential and perhaps I could do without CS5 if I learned a bit more about LR [:P] But for the general edits and library use, it's an easy program. The online help section is also good and there are so many LR users here that there's an answer to pretty much each question I think [A]