Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MERRY XMAS!!!.....

MERRY XMAS!!!.....

just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone here at TDP a VERY MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

you guys are the BEST!!! I

Re: MERRY XMAS!!!.....

exactly what I want to say! thanks everybody who has helped me! merry Xmas and happy new year to Bryan Carnathan and all the members here!

Agreed. Merry Christmas all. It
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to Bryan and his family and to all the members here at TDP ...well except for Walmart Pharmacee123 and a few of the others! [:P]

I've learn ALOT from all of you and made some awesome friendships over this past year! Thank you to everyone for your patience with me & my huge learning curve!

[B] SALUTE!

Denise

Merry Christmas to one and all, thank you for your advice and encouragement.

Cheers,

Steve
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Merry Christmas!

<span style="color: #000000; font-size: large; font-family: book antiqua,palatino;"]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT !!! <span style="font-size: small;"]Said Tiny Tim, and God bless us one and all too.

<span style="color: #000000; font-size: large; font-family: book antiqua,palatino;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]OH YOU CAN'T FOR THAT <span style="font-size: medium;"]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WITH MUCH PROSPARITY AND JOY!!!

<span style="color: #000000; font-size: large; font-family: book antiqua,palatino;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-size: medium;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]Godspeed to all.

<span style="color: #000000; font-size: large; font-family: book antiqua,palatino;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-size: medium;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]Wayne &amp; Johanna

Happy Christmas from the south pole!

Emperor Penguin, EOS 5D Mark II, EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM @ 40mm, f/9, 1/800s, ISO 100

Thanks for the warm welcome I've received here and best wishes to all for a happy Christmas. I hope Santa brings what you want and I look forward to another year of shooting and sharing in 2011.
    Last edited by Andy Stringer; 11-11-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Another great Penguin shot Andy!

Rich

HI Andy- that