Or, perhaps I should say, <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L-coholic. I bought my first <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L-series lens, the EF 100mm f/2.8<span style="color: #ff0000;"]L Macro IS, a little over a year ago. I immediately became addicted to the solidity of the lens, the silky feel of the manual focus ring, the weather-sealing, and most importantly, the excellent image quality. I tried to kick the habit on my own, but I kept falling off the wagon, buying more <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L lenses. I tried looking into an anonymous group help program, but typing "LA" into a Google search window didn't bring up anything relevant.

Here's a visual example, just one of the many manifestations of<span style="color: #ff0000;"]L-coholism:

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles/00-00-00-35-15/L_2D00_Disease.jpg[/img]

For those afflicted as I am, you may recognize the textured finish of theEF 100mm f/2.8<span style="color: #ff0000;"]LMacro IS upon which this lovely <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L is painted. The image itself was taken at 5x magnification with an MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x lens...since that's anon-<span style="color: #ff0000;"]L lens, perhaps there's some hope for me?

Then again, perhaps not. After some assistance and advice (enablement?) from the helpful members here, I've just ordered the EF 35mm f/1.4<span style="color: #ff0000;"]L<span style="color: #000000;"]...and, because I just knew it would end up in my kit eventually, I also ordered theEF 135mm f/2<span style="color: #ff0000;"]L<span style="color: #ff0000;"] <span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]for good measure<span style="color: #000000;"].<span style="color: #000000;"]Thus, my 'holy trinity' of <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L-primes will soon be complete (sometime next week, I guess). I suppose that in the absence of some form of organized help program, and knowing that I have insufficient willpower to resist the attraction of those lovely red rings, I've decided that if you can't beat it, join it.