Thread: What a Great Book!

What a Great Book!

After having it on pre-order for quite awhile, I just received my copy todayof "Speedlighter's Handbook" by Syl Arena and it is FANTASTIC! So much is packed into 400 pages with clear to understand information and examples! This is truly a great reference book & if you are working with speedlights, I highly recommend this book! I have only had a chance to read the first 3 chapters and just flip through the rest since I just took it out of the box a couple hours ago but from what I see, this is a book that I will definitely benefit from!

Check it out for yourself! The reviews speak for themselves! www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

If you have a book that you have learned a great deal from, feel free to recommendit in this thread!

Denise

Re: What a Great Book!

Great idea Denise. A book that has helped me a great deal is "Digital Photography Masterclass" by Tom Ang.

Cheers

Damian

Thanks for sharing Denise. I have subscribed to Syl's articles on his website for a while and have learned a great deal from him. I intend to get his book in the near future. I sure am glad to see it is garnering positive reviews.

Braden

Quote Originally Posted by DLS

Great idea Denise. A book that has helped me a great deal is "Digital Photography Masterclass" by Tom Ang.

Cheers

Damian
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Thanks! This book looks very helpful also and I have added it to my Amazon Wishlist ...take one item off, put one item on! That's pretty much how it goes for me!

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonTRD

Thanks for sharing Denise. I have subscribed to Syl's articles on his website for a while and have learned a great deal from him. I intend to get his book in the near future. I sure am glad to see it is garnering positive reviews.

Braden
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

I will soonbe a dedicated follower of his articles also! I pretty much haven't put this book down since I got it! I even took it to work with me for reading during my lunch hour but must admit ...I took a great deal of sneak peeks throughout the day!

The only thingthat couldpossibly be more beneficialthan this book would be to have Sean at my house every dayteaching me everything he knows about lighting!

Denise