<span style="font-size: x-large;"]Congratulations Dan Fleming for winning this assignment! [Y][]

<span style="font-size: medium;"]Assignment 16: What's on your plate?

Small description:
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]This assignment is as simple as it is accessible to anyone--give us your best image of food (plate optional). The theme could be food preparation, cooking, or serving (plating)--just make sure food is the main subject. Try to create an image that would look right at home in a fine cookbook or on MSN's cooking front page.
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]And the 3 finalistsare(random order):
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]<span style="font-size: large;"]Dan Fleming:
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]Sean Setters: This was great. I loved the the fact that it was a macro shot (I was hoping to see one of these). It was also a great composition.
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]Andy Stringer:
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]Sean Setters: I like how the background elements accentuate the foreground subject without taking away from it. And speaking of the subject, it is so undeniably interesting that it has to get a nod.
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]Uberbloke:
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]
<p class="MsoNoSpacing"]Sean Setters: I know, I know, it's sad that I picked three desserts. However, I liked the plating and the fact that the photographer tried to insinuate movement in the shot.