As you may have heard the rain and floods in my part of the world have been very devastating. Brisbane a city of about 2.3 million people is now waiting asriver levels rise and the compounding effects of king tides hit us in the next day or so. Inland of us is Toowoomba it sits on top of our mountain range and was hit by a flash flood that they are calling an inland tsunarmi that cut a swathe of destruction that has left 60 people still missing and too many dead.

I'm still re-locating wildlife that is moving to higher ground, yesterday afternoon they posted a warning to look out for kangaroos that are being flushed out of reserves.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/650x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7382.IMG_5F00_6312_5F00_001.jpg[/img]

You can see I used an empty winebox to move him away from the house. In spite of the weather life goes on and a mate had his 50th last week and he opened some pretty big bottles of wine.

.[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/650x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/1256.IMG_5F00_6327_5F00_001.jpg[/img]

Exif data available, but maybe more interesting is Magnum 88' RD Bollinger, magnum 04' Corton Charlemagne, magnum 95' Barbaresco, 90' Volnay, 93' Haut Brion, 96' Haut Brion, magnum 05' Ponet Canet and finally a magnum 07' Zillikin Riesling. Couldn't think of a better way to drown sorrows.

Thanks for viewing.

Steve