Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Assignment 17: What is it? -- 24 Hour Run Off

Re: Assignment 17: What is it?

Hope I'm not disqualified for eating the model for dinner ;-)

Here's the uncropped shot of the broccoli, a really nice fractal vegetable...

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/26/5241.IMG_5F00_8530-_2D00_-Version-2.jpg[/img]

Quite interesting results actually, we've got the black-n-white nearly-macro of the broccoli, and ... a really impressive looking machine that I still haven't been able to identify.

Re: Assignment 17: What is it? -- 24 Hour Run Off

Hi All!

We had a tie between Rocco and Colin500 so I have created a run off poll. Apparently I can only create one poll per thread so I started a new thread HERE

The vote is open for 24 hours only so vote!

Thanks,

Dan

Ha! I would NEVER eat that. Creepy looking, also, never would have guessed. Nice one.

The Machine is in fact an old snow blower for the railroad. Tons of old trains around here. Lots of fun to shoot.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/26/8420.IMG_5F00_3079.jpg[/img]

Good luck to you Colin and happy shooting!

-Rocco
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco

Ha! I would NEVER eat that. Creepy looking, also, never would have guessed. Nice one.

It looks quite decent, i.e. much more like a vegetable, once it's cut into little pieces and steamed or cooked.

The Machine is in fact an old snow blower for the railroad. Tons of old trains around here. Lots of fun to shoot.

I can imagine the "lots of fun" part, must be a really cool place. Have to see whether I can dig up something similar here, but I'll probably have to travel several 100 km.

Good luck to you Colin and happy shooting!

Thanks, and "altrettanto" as they say here!