i am currently mulling over a decision, and would appreciate any advice and insight from the knowlegable members. i am thinking of upgrading from my XSi, to either the 7D, 60d, or T3i.......its mostly a finacial deciosion on my part, but a little bit of my deciosion that will be made on feature sets. i am really happy with the picture quality from my XSi, but seeing as its 3 generations old now, i want to upgrade and am waiting for my tax return to finance part of my purchase, as well as selling my XSi.

currently, besides my 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 kit lens, i have the 28-135, 70-200f/4L (non IS), and 100-400, and 1.4 teleconverter. i shoot mostly wildlife and aircraft, with the odd people thrown in, but i suck at portraits lol

i am seriously considering the 60D, but the T3i looks good as a baby 60D. i do prefer the 60D due to the size increase and weather sealing over the T3i. and what muddies the waters a little bit, is i would also like to add the 100L macro to my kit cause i dont have any fast glass, and would like the 70-300L as a possible replacement for my 70-200f/4L, even though that would give up the constant appature and it doesnt take my teleconverter, leaving the only lens it would work on my 100-400 without auto focus.

needless to say, i am starting to feel like a puppy chasing its tail, around and around i go, just making myself dizzy

what would you guys do?

jim