Page 145 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3965

Thread: Post your best current shots

Nice work Ham...I like the first one best.....

The first one is actually my first ever HDR shot. Bracketted two exposures that I think were only a stop and a half apart.

I need a more stable tripod though (I just bought a cheap £40 manfrotto because I still haven't decided what to splash out on yet).

Nice shots, ham! I also like the first one best! They do make me want to climb a building and take some shots from up high, maybe facing the marina and Lake Michigan ...hmmm, you've given me an idea!

In the meantime, taking some shots at ground level was pretty fun today! This dog was sure enjoying himself at the lake!

IMG_3036 by Denise Trocio, on Flickr

IMG_3037 by Denise Trocio, on Flickr

and I can never resist a simple seagull shot ...

IMG_3030 by Denise Trocio, on Flickr

Nice shots, Ham. You're lucky to have been given such access. Glad you took advantage.

Love the action shots, Denise.

I was back at the old shed again this morning. It had rained earlier and then the sun came out and started burning off the ground fog. This is a merge of two handheld shots, one exposed for sky, one for foreground.

Mark - Flickr

Great Shot Mark.....

Denise, really like the Gulls...

I've got another to share, a B&W of St. Paul's Cathedral.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm really enjoying my photography at the moment, I almost feel like I've turned a corner since I got involved on Google+.

Great shot, Ham. But maybe clone out the far cranes? Shouldn't be hard.
    Mark - Flickr

Not sure how I feel about cloning things out of these shots... I don't normally mind, but London's skyline is always covered in cranes, buildings going up, coming down and being renovated.

I'll consider it though, thanks!

Oh and Denise, the second shot of that dog has just made me laugh out loud and wake the sleeping GF up! I'm blaming you, hope that's OK

Quote Originally Posted by ham View Post
    I've got another to share, a B&W of St. Paul's Cathedral.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm really enjoying my photography at the moment, I almost feel like I've turned a corner since I got involved on Google+.
    Ham - This is a really nice shot. Love that view of St Paul's. It probably would look better w/o the crane in the middle of it, but it is still a great shot that I doubt many get the chance to take. I have a tendancy to not want to clone a lot of things out also, but in the end the city scape may be more pleasing with the cloning.
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

Nice shot Ham, I actually like the cranes, maybe a slightly different angle where they weren't so close to the main well lit subject. But I think cranes add a sense of history and dates some images and that is a good thing.

Great shots Denise, like the dog having a dip and the gulls are superb.

Mark, really nice muted pretty colours work really well with the forboding silhouette of the large tree. And the smaller trees look like they are ganging up on the barn, great image.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur